EYFS / Key Stage 1 HLTA required
Closing Date 8th July 2022
Required from September 2022
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a EYFS / Key Stage 1 HLTA to join our ‘Good’ village school. You will join our existing team of talented teachers and support staff who work together to ensure that all children achieve their best in an exciting and forward thinking school.
Loddon Primary Federation wishes to appoint an enthusiastic, creative HLTA to join our successful staff team.
We are looking for someone who:
- has experience of working with children across the Primary or Infant age range
- has sound literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- experience of delivering phonics sessions (we use ReadWriteInc Phonics)
- is able to establish positive and supportive relationships with children and adults
- is able to work as part of a team and use initiative to support learning
- has a suitable HLTA qualification or equivalent – desirable
- has the ability to deliver whole class teaching
- can plan for differentiated work
- has experience of assessing pupil needs and recording progress and evidence of this
- has a clear understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding
- is an excellent and enthusiastic role model to children
We can offer you:
- A forward thinking and vibrant school community
- Enthusiastic, happy and well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- Highly supportive and friendly colleagues who enjoy working and laughing together, including a team of experienced Teaching Assistants
- Good professional development opportunities
- Excellent resources and beautiful grounds
- Supportive governors and parents.
Children’s Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The safer recruitment policy asks that for all posts candidates complete an application form rather than sending a CV.
Application forms can be requested from the school or can be downloaded here:
Please send completed applications forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is Friday 8th July.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
A DBS disclosure is required for this post.
MIDDAY SUPERVISORY ASSISTANTS
We are looking for a relief Midday Supervisory Assistants at the Infant and Junior sites, to cover absences.
- Salary – Scale A, £9 per hour
- 1 hour 20 mins daily, Mon-Fri, 12:05pm – 1:20pm
- Term time only
Your duties will include:
- supervising the children during lunchtimes;
- encouraging healthy eating;
- ensuring appropriate behaviour;
- promoting positive play.
You must be reliable and positive and enjoy working with children.
How to apply
Application forms are available from the school office or can be download here: Midday Supervisory Assistant Application
For more information please refer to the job description: MSA Job Description October 2021
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or handed to the school office.
Loddon Primary Federation is committed to Equal Opportunities regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought, also proof of eligibility to work in the UK and two suitable references. Our Safer Recruitment Policy states we will call for all references in advance of interview.